Friday, March 13, 2009

WEEK 1 Leader Board

The results are trickling in, but I promised to have the Leader board up by noon so I'm posting what I have and will update it as people report in.

  1. -7.78% Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
  2. -4.17% Cookiehead Jenkins
  3. -3.54% Booty Shaker
  4. -2.58% Josie
  5. -2.22% Jelly Belly
  6. -1.86% McLovin
  7. -1.59% Tiny
  8. -1.58% Big Momma
  9. -1.54% Boob
  10. -1.40% Fatty McButterPants
  11. -1.31% Lose 28
  12. -1.08% Tubby Lumpkin
  13. -1.01% Budonkadonk
  14. -0.77% Sassafrass
  15. -0.69% Cooglestigs
  16. 0.00% Bob Loblaw
  17. 0.00% Bagpipe
  18. 0.00% Nacho Libre
  19. +1.78% Hotpants
  20. N/A Calvin
  21. N/A Hobbes
  22. N/A Muffin Top

There are still 11 of you I haven't yet heard from, but we'll add you when you report in, but these are the standings as of 1pm. Don't get discouraged if you didn't even place in the top half, things swing dramatically from week to week and you never know who's going to be in the top three. I know for a fact that one contender got sick from strep and lost 10 lbs this week just to get to the top. Now that's what I call dedication. Do whatever it takes to scramble to the front of the pack. Send anonymous boxes of chocolates to your competitors, switch out their Equal packets for sugar packets when they aren't looking, glue weights to the bottom of their scales, do whatever, just start you strategy early and do it often.

5 comments:

  1. So is a cycle of binge eating and purging encouraged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So to reward myself for a job well done I just ate the worlds biggest calzone...I'm not feeling too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, hook me up with some strep. Can I drink out of your cup? Don't worry calzone eater I had loads of reeses pieces today. Has this contest really started? I'm still in denial that I'm actually doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just hope nobody gets the idea of cutting of limbs to lose a few pounds. there should probably be a rule about not cutting off arms or legs, anything else goes haha no pun intended!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I'd use this blog as an opportunity to announce that Casey was just accepted into a "Masters of the Universe" program at Harvard. We officially have an Ivy League snob within the family. Just kidding. I'm very proud of you Bro!

    ReplyDelete