Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome to Big Fat Elmer

I just wanted to lose weight and get back into my pants that fit me 5 months ago, so I created this blog. I'm inviting all Elmer's who want to participate in BIG FAT ELMER, a weight loss competition, to join and submit their weight on a weekly basis on Friday mornings starting the 6th of March. Prizes will be awarded to the winner and runners up. Most importantly, we'll get a little healthier.

Also encouraged are:
  1. Good recipies and meal ideas
  2. Exercises or activities
  3. Inspirational notes and comments
  4. Smack talk

Good Luck, and join the blog if you want to participate.

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I already foresee a problem..I can weigh in tomorrow but next Friday I will be traveling and I don't hink they have scales in the hotels...at least I have never seen one...do you have any suggestions for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thought..did you notice when you type bigfatelmer it looks like big fate lmer..maybe we are fated to be big lemers! Just a random thought!

    ReplyDelete